Field Journals | StoneGrain Leather
Quality leather, like wisdom, only gets better with time. Whether you’re experiencing the thrills of an African Safari or establishing your leadership in a corporate boardroom, StoneGrain Field Journals make your presence known.
StoneGrain Field Journals convey an outstanding impression, giving you an added advantage when meeting with clients or contacts.
BE ADVISED: Everyone loves the look and feel of real leather. People WILL want to touch, hold, and smell your journal.
StoneGrain Leather is a small family business founded in Lehi, Utah, USA by McCord Rees. McCord wanted a better way to keep a journal; something durable, but stylish. A good friend had been making his own leather field journals and taught McCord how to make them as well. He had so many compliments on his journal he soon realized the strong interest from others and decided to produce them in larger quantities. With help from backers through a successful Kickstarter campaign, McCord bought the equipment needed and founded StoneGrain Leather Company to continue producing high quality field journals.
What’s the meaning behind the StoneGrain name?
- Stone: Strong, solid, unique, beautiful, irreplaceable
- Grain: Life, nutrition, sustaining, natural
StoneGrain Field Journals have a natural appeal due to the beauty of life’s inherent marks left on the steer hide itself. Healed scratches and scars are reflective of the steers lifelong encounters. These unique characteristics are evidence of the high quality leather used to make the journals.
Each StoneGrain Field Journal is handcrafted from durable steerhide. Handcrafted means devoted attention to detail throughout the entire process. The result is an original, one of a kind journal.
Dimensions and Specifications
- Each StoneGrain Field Journal is roughly 6″ tall by 4.5″ wide and .75″ at its thickest point
- Only the highest quality top grain and full grain leather is used, never bonded or embossed
- Color will slightly vary
- Both the Refined and Rugged have naturally beautiful scarring on the leather
- Speckletone Oatmeal color paper made in the USA
- Deckle edged on all four sides of each page giving the journals a genuine, old world look and feel
- 180 pages of writable space from edge to edge
- Un-lined for writing and sketching
- Three signatures hand sewn into the leather with artificial sinew
Something special happens as you bring focus onto the most important issues in your day. When one puts their pen to paper and the action between mind and hand become a reality, not just simple words floating through the air only to be swept away by the wind, but to create life on paper that will last generations. Ideas start to flow and one’s mind travels places it would not otherwise go.
Buy a StoneGrain Field Journal now and preserve your memories forever!
There are no reviews yet.