Who cares about bass anymore?
Lets just jump right in! Right after picking up the Bluedio Bluetooth R+ headphones I put them to the test. Several features immediately gripped my attention and I had very few things to gripe about…
Bluedio R+ NFC Enable Bluetooth Headphones
- The packing feels classy and high quality.
- The sync with my phone was intuitive.
- The headset feels sturdy.
- They look amazing with chrome and glossy plastic.
- Details like etched metal with ‘Hi-fi’ makes them feel high end.
- They feel comfortable on your ears and over the top of your head.
- They instantly cut out the sound from your surroundings.
- The first song I played felt like I was sitting in a car with 2 twelve inch subs thumping away.
- The buttons are positioned in logical locations.
- The buttons are easy to push.
- The right (R) and left (L) is clearly marked.
- There is a micro SD slot.
- Standard micro USB charging (I’ve seen some that have other strange jacks)
- There is an aux cable so you can use the headphones with devices that do not have Bluetooth.
- Extremely long battery life (about 25 hours).
- NFC syncs your device simply by tapping the headphones to it.
- Fits small and large head sizes.
- Never lost connectivity even 50 feet away.
- Bluetooth connects very quickly once setup for the first time.
- The NFC has a short delay before it will recognize and pair with your headset.
- Extra power button is a little confusing.
- They block out almost all sound so wear at appropriate times.
- At the higher volumes some sound can be heard outside of the headphones.
- Fingerprints… between the chrome on the sides and the shiny plastic on all surfaces, they get smudged.
- Blinking light on the side is distracting in the dark.
- A little heavy on the head.
At Gription Gear we absolutely care about bass in our music. Producing amazing sounds in all aspects of music the Bluedio R+ certainly makes the cut. Priced at under $200 this headset has amazing sound and is a great deal for the money.
Product Review Video
Bluedio is located in Guangzhou China in the Liwei Electronics Industrial Park. It was founded in 2002. The company specializes in developing, and manufacturing Bluetooth headsets, mobile phones, and MP3 players. They pride themselves on offering a competitive high quality product using advanced production facilities.
Bluetooth Version: V4.0
RF Frequency Range: 2402 ~ 2480MHz（ISM BAND）
Transmitting Power: Class2
RF Sensitivity: < -85dBm (PER 1 %)
Operating Distance: Up to 20m (free space)
Frequency Response: 5-25kHz
Talk Time: Up to 28hrs
Bluetooth Music playtime: Up to 25hrs
Standby Time: Up to 1300hrs(50days)
Charging Time: 3~5hrs
Charging Port: Micro-USB 5PINS
Body size: 190*190*80mm
Box size: 280*170*96mm
Net weight: 260g
USB charging cable 1pc
1.5m (3.5mm Plug) Audio cable 1pc
User Manual 1pc