Do you have a screw loose?
Everyone has a few loose, but the 7.2 V
Makita Inline Driver will certainly solve that problem!
Working in a manufacturing environment has given me the opportunity to use many different types of drivers. The Makita 7.2 V inline driver takes the cake so far. Check out why…
Makita 7.2 V Inline Driver
- Looks great with a slick green and black color scheme. This driver sticks to Makita’s awesome standard appearance
- Feels great, nice rubber grip
- Built in light on the side
- Sturdy carrying case
- You can keep the light on even when not pulling the trigger
- Very long battery life, this battery lasted 2 to 3 days without a charge. Most require a charge every few hours
- Sturdy design (You can drop it and be okay)
- Light weight, almost identical in weight to Milwaukee’s 4V driver but packs more of a punch.
- Straight or pistol grip shape.
- The light does not come on automatically
- The case is a little over-sized
- Inserting a bit is a two hand operation.
This tool has excellent battery life, feels great in the hand and has a crazy amount of torque for such a small driver. Though the price is a little high approaching 200 bucks, you get what you pay for and this driver will last you a lifetime.
Unboxing & Product Review Video
The Makita Corporation is a manufacturer of professional and consumer power tools. The company was founded in 1915 and is based in Anjō Japan. Makita operates factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Japan, Mexico, Romania, the United Kingdom and the United States.
Auto-Stop Clutch: Tool shuts off when clutch disengages for extra fastening control and prevents overdriving the fastener
Makita-built motor delivers 44 in.lbs. of Max Torque in a compact design
21 clutch settings and drill mode for added fastening control (fastening torque range: 2.7 in.lbs. – 27.0 in.lbs.)
2-speed design for high (650 RPM) or low (200 RPM) torque applications
Low battery indicator: the built-in L.E.D. light blinks when the battery needs to be recharged
Convenient 1/4″ hex chuck for quick bit changes
The charger earned the ENERGY STAR® label for meeting the strict energy-efficient guidelines set by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and US Department of Energy (DOE)
3-year warranty on tool and 1-year warranty on batteries & charger
For more information visit Makita.
BUY THIS GEAR: Makita 7.2-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Driver-Drill Kit with Auto-Stop Clutch:http://amzn.to/22AmKt4
(Affiliate link, thanks for supporting us!)